Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TEEN MOM MACI TATTOOS

So I'm prob just a creep but every time I see Maci on Teen Mom I always wonder what her tattoos are of. So you know I had to do some internet stalking and find out. She has Bentley Cadence on the lower side of her back. She has a HUGE notebook page with her last name "Bookout" with the o's as cupcakes and is currently putting more writing on it but I don't know what. Breathe is written on her ribs and Bulletproof is written across the back of her shoulder. 
She's also writing a book titled Bulletproof which is going to be about being a Teen Mom...as if we haven't seen enough on the show. Hopefully after reading this you feel like as much of a creeper as I did when I was finding this out. HA!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'am a creep too,
    and you're right the tatto of Maci is HUGE.
    but i love it.
    i love Bulletproof too.
    And you give the right information cause she writing a book Bulletproof.

    p.s: i love Bentley Cadence Edwards.

    ReplyDelete