Friday, September 3, 2010

'10 BONNIE & CLYDE


T.I. and Tiny are both fools, thats basically the moral of the story. They were arrested a couple of days ago after police smelled marijuana in their car, conducted a search and found a "controlled substance"-allegedly ecstasy. They were both apprehended and are now out on bail while the FBI is looking into charging T.I. with violating his probation. You're probably wondering why cops just searched their car, well because they made an illegal u-turn on the Sunset Strip and so they were pulled over. First and foremost T.I. should be minding his P's & Q's because he JUST got released from prison on some major gun charges. Because of this he will most likely be spending his days back in the penn-so much for turning his life around for his kids. HA! Even though there's really not anything more to say than he's a moron my thought is that if I knew I was ridin' with some drugs you better believe I would be obeying ALL traffic laws. 
On a lighter note, Tiny is extremely unfortunate looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment