Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott Fall/Winter '10


I was first introduced to Jeremy Scott's creations in 2008 when sitting in the center first row at Lil'Wayne's AMW Tour I noticed that his shoes were amazing! Low and behold, he was wearing the Jeremy Scott for Adidas white wings sneaker. I fell in love and I must admit I am for the most part a fan of Scott until he goes and creates those fur bear sneaker atrocities below. Anyways, back on topic; pictured above are pieces from his Fall/Winter '10 collection for Adidas Originals. I'm in love and absolutely have to buy the women's winged track jacked. Bottom Line: Gentlemen, STEP YA SHOE GAME UP. <3


Yeah, Jeremy Scott can get a little carried away to the max.
Photo jacked from nitrolicious.


*All images in this post (with the exception of the "shoes" above) were jacked from UPSCALEHYPE

No comments:

Post a Comment