Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Dying.



My personal Christian Siriano's from last year!
Thank's to 2BD for the first image! 

OMG. That is the only way to start this post off. Words cannot describe the anticipation that is building inside of me. Whenever someone sees my shoes the first thing they do is freak out and run to pick up my Christian Siriano's (the last picture in the post). Presumably they think I spent some small fortune on acquiring them because they are so amazing; however, when I tell them I got them from PAYLESS for about 80$ they are truly speachless. Well here's good news for anyone who cares about anything good in the world; CHRISTIAN SIRIANO FOR PAYLESS IS BACK!!!! His Spring 2011 looks just walked the runway and will be making there debut in select Payless stores this Spring. Supposedly-and I say supposedly because it is far too good to be true-the price point for these beauties will be starting at 60$. A tear just fell from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment