Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good & Evil



I'm obsessed with all reality shows  only reality shows on MTV and the Bad Girls Club on Oxygen, and Pawn Stars, and Hoarders, and Intervention...ummm yeah make that all reality shows. But, anyways back to the point of this post I was strolling through Grand Central and saw my favorite Teen Mom from MTV's reality show aptly titled Teen Mom MACI BOOKOUT. Unfortunately I couldn't stop and buy it flip through and read only the story so I looked it up online. Pretty much the only thing notable from the interview I gathered was that her new beau Kyle King is, "a 22-year old Coca Cola merchandiser." GOOD CATCH MACI. Kid seems responsible and has a great job. I would love for them to get married and blahblahblah. 

Moving on, while searching for internet articles on my favorite Mom I also found out my least favorite Mom the devil herself Farrah was featured in OK! Farrah is an idiot who is not fit to be a parent. Something I found hilarious in the article was this excerpt, 'Working as a waitress and begging friends to babysit her 1-year-old daughter, Sophia, the 19-year-old Teen Mom was struggling. With only $100 to her name to cover rent and food for herself and baby Sophia, Farrah was at the end of her rope.' HAHAHAH well Farrah maybe if you weren't such an immature, naive, MORON, you wouldn't have fallen for that Craigslist hoax and sent 3,000$ of your money to some con artist. Myself being an avid Craigslist hustler aka 'Craigslist trappa' I know for a fact that when you post an ad on the site Craigslist pops up a disclaimer specifically telling you that people asking you to ship goods are FRAUDULENT. Clearly her Mother would be more than willing to give her money for Sophia and she's too stubborn to reach out for help. Oh, and to anyone who says her Mother hit her and she is in the right for not speaking with her; take it from someone whose been in a similar situation I would bet everything to my name and my firstborn child on the fact that Farrah was not 100% innocent in that whole situation, which doesn't condone what her Mother did I'm just simply pointing out I bet she was just as at fault but because her injuries were more severe her Mother was the one who paid the price.  

                                                             Photos & Excerpts Jacked from:
                                                                   Ok! Magazine- Farrah
                                                                     Us Magazine-Maci



No comments:

Post a Comment