Wednesday, October 27, 2010

T.Swift 'Speak Now'

Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now is BEYOND WORDS. I don't know how she manages to speak to-correct me if I'm wrong-every girl in America and most other countries too. Even the prologue is 100% on point; 
 "I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life, and looking back regretting the moments we didn't speak up. When we didn't say 'I love you." When we should've said 'I'm sorry." When we didn't stand up for ourselves or someone who needed help."  
If you've ever been hurt by friends, relationships, etc. OR if you've ever hurt someone this album will feel like she's speaking directly to you.
<3
p.s. In my current situation 'Mean' is the greatest song I've ever heard, especially when she says "But all you are is mean, all you are is mean. And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life, and mean. But someday I'll be living in a big old city, and all you're ever gonna be is mean."

No comments:

Post a Comment