Monday, October 18, 2010

NY INTERNATIONAL BRIDAL WEEK

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to attend Bridal Week! (SideNote: If you don't already know I'm obsessed with bridal and intern at a widely known store in NYC. Hint: Say Yes to the Dress.) Interestingly enough Bridal Week does not only feature looks for bridal but also formal/pageant wear as well so I'm listing some designers that I noticed and LOVED in both bridal and formal wear that I think you should check out.
BRIDAL
Jorge Manuel-Miami based bridal designer who designs whimsical and unique pieces, his latest theme was Alice in Wonderland CLICK HERE for the website!
SPECIAL OCCASION
I cannot describe how much I now love Gemy Couture, I sat and watched the model change from look to look and each time was amazed. When I open my boutique in about five years I will most definitely be buying from them. Carrying both Bridal, Formal, and Cocktail dresses they are a triple threat! Please CLICK HERE for the website I guarantee you'll find something you adore.
ACCESSORIES
Simply Charming has unique garters like I've never seen before and just like the name of her company the designer Barbara White is simply charming! She carries the license for most major colleges (University of Georgia, Florida State University, Louisiana State University, and Arizona State University are just a few that I managed to remember), and can make a custom garter with the schools logo, colors, mascot, etc. She also carries garters that are sprinkled with Swarovski crystals that can be made using any color that can be made for any occasion not limited to bridal. CLICK HERE for Simply Charming's site.

To view a full list of all vendors that participated in New York International Bridal Week CLICK HERE  to be directed to newyorkbridal.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment