Thursday, December 2, 2010

UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.



I use the word out of control a lot but this is legit OUT OF CONTROL! Everyone knows prison really isn't even that bad in America I mean you get to watch television, you get to get a free education, you're fed, clothed, bathed, get air conditioning, are allowed to use the telephone, can play video games (xbox, play station, etc), can make money (albeit pennies for the hour), can order cigarettes, kool-aid, and a lot of other things if you have the money, BASICALLY the point I'm trying to make is that it costs well over $30K a year for EACH prisoner in jail....and who do you think pays for this? YOU AND I and the rest of the tax paying Americans. BUT THIS SH*T TAKES IT TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL! Just watch the video. I'm outraged.
If I ever reach the point where my only option is to be homeless you BETTER BELIEVE I'm gonna commit some kind of felony to be placed in paradise prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment