Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Arts&Crafts w/GG *UPDATED*


I've began a new endeavor. I was strolling the isles of a local shoe store and saw these BCBG peep toe booties and as soon as I saw them, I had a vision. I snatched them up and ordered 1,000 studs to create the magnificence pictured above...only problem is now when I wear them the back of the studs cut into my feet and after hours of toiling away my fingers are numb and I need a mani. So, I'm probably going to make some adjustments who knows. 

NEWEST ADDITION: shocking pink bottoms!

2 comments:

  1. What did you use to pain the bottoms? I ask bcs I just started customizing shoes and I use acrylic paint, but sometimes it flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well you now I always keep it classy......heavy duty spray paint from WAL*MART. :]

    ReplyDelete