Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ginger=Down Ass Bitch.



Let me start off by saying Ginger is a real down ass bitch. FOR REAL. Just watch the video because I really have nothing much to say about this Clay Duke character who attempted to murk the top tier of the Bay County School Board in Panama City, Florida (as usual everything shady happens in FL). Basically, dude was pissed that his wife got fired and that sales taxes were rising. THEN, in my opinion the most ridiculous part about this story is that all of the shots he fired at damn near point blank range MISSED. Yes, you read that right out of all the bullets he shot NONE of them actually hit anyone...except for the last one aka the one that he shot himself in the head with. SMMFH. Man, not to say I would ever do some foolishness like this but you better believe if I did I would have at least had some better aim.
But back to Ginger, man she really is a down ass bitch. I'm not even gonna bring up the fact it was the most misguided attempt to de-gun the gunman due to the fact she's prob. pushing 65. And it actually was hilarious how everyone just ignored her little attempt at being a hero and just moved on. So let this serve as a warning to not be a hero.

*Update* The graffiti he put on the wall stood for Vendetta...you know the movie V for Vendetta. 


AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DIDN'T READ WHAT I WROTE AND JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO I'LL SAY IT AGAIN...NO ONE GOT HURT BECAUSE ALL OF HIS SHOTS MISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment