Monday, January 10, 2011

There's So Much Wrong With This


Peep the full story at Journal Sentinel

Susie Weber, 41, or Menasha, Wisconsin (wherever that is) biked to the hospital while she was in labor with her husband riding his own bike next to her....First off why is this lady having a baby at 41 you'd think her biological clock woulda' done ticked out; and second, just WTF. 
"On the day my daughter was born, I stayed at home until my contractions were about three minutes apart and increasing in intensity. When it was time to go to the hospital, the last thing I wanted to do was get on a bike. But my husband had the bikes ready, my doctor was expecting to see my bike in the lot, and my own internal voice was telling me I couldn’t give up now.
"I somewhat reluctantly got on the bike and, to my surprise, enjoyed every minute of the ride, even when I was having a contraction. Despite all the dire warnings that I would crash my bike when the pain hit, I found that I could power through it. In fact, the contractions on the bike were the easiest to bear because I was distracted and doing something I love."
Well I mean obviously this lady's a cook so there's nothing more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment