Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WATERSPORTS



For 129,000,000EURO you can buy a JETLEV-FLYER aka a water powered jet pack. It would be a legit thing to do along the same lines of riding jet skis, tubing, water skiing, etc. But I would never actually buy this even if I had 129,000,000EURO to waste, because your limited in where you can "fly" because of the tube that's attached to the base of it. So really it's not worth the money. I would however spend the same amount on a hover board or something that you can actually travel limitlessly on.

Sidenote: For those of you that are going to assume the video was shot in Nassau, Bahamas at the Atlantis resort...you're wrong. It was shot at the Atlantis Resort in DUBAI. How do I have such knowledge? I am a seasoned vacationer at the Atlantis-Nassau and knew automatically it was filmed at the Dubai location....and my knowledge is supported by the fact that the retail store for the Jetlev-flyer is located in Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment