Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Much Was Your Prom Dress?

Prom is approaching, this time my senior year I already had my first of what would be two dresses because I ended up hating the first, but the money I spent was no where near what the one above costs. Try $13,997(before taxes) which means about like $14,300...which is ridiculous for a prom dress. It's covered in diamonds that are handsewn throughout the bodice. If you're wondering where you can pick up this majestic wonder, go to the Dress Goddess.
Oh and by the way the dress pre-diamond encrustation is by La Femme and can also be purchased from the Dress Goddess for $398...which looks exactly the same except for the real diamonds are replaced with CZ.
So, if your currently looking for your prom dress and your parents are giving you shit about the price, just mention this number!

No comments:

Post a Comment