Thursday, June 9, 2011

Damn.

If you know me you know I am 100% pro life and I have to say I don't disagree with this billboard AT ALL. Greg Fultz, the man in the above ad, paid $13,000 for this billboard to advertise the fact his girlfriend Nani had an abortion even though he wanted to keep the child. Fultz released a statement saying, "It's my belief that fathers should have a say regarding pregnancy. Women have all the power when it comes to pregnancy. The men get no say when a woman wants to go and have an abortion." 
I love how he used her name Nani as an acronym, 'National Association of Needed Information', lmfao. This is so true though. If a male wanted a female to get an abortion she could choose to keep the baby and he would be required to pay child support for 18 years, whereas if he wanted to keep it and she didn't she can just kill it. NOT FAIR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment