Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Incredible Things (dot) Com

Vintage 357 Magnum Hair Dryer, Made by Jerdon, Gun Blow Dryer, Pistol shaped Hairdryer, Revolver

I have come face to face with a monster and I now know that have no choice but to admit I have a problem. The first thing I did when I saw this vintage Revolver Hair Dryer was reach for my wallet to purchase the $375 contraption. The fact I hardly ever blow dry my hair is irrelevant, we are talking about a blow dryer fashioned to look like a .357 Magnum Revolver. PLUS-because it just keeps getting better- it comes with a holster.

However, my world came crashing down around me when I realized that this blow dryer actually is vintage, meaning obviously there aren't just dozens of these available for the pickings, and it was sold on October 12, 2012.

Check out the original etsy post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment